Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You, go, go, go, go

I have been srsly thinking about getting a new puppy, but whatever - Ladyhawke has a new kitty cat!!!



LUCKY US, she came to Berlin to dj at our expect excellence party two Fridays ago. Look what she did !

When I was on my way to the airport to pick her up, there was some problem with the train and we all had to get off..(and stand around looking annoyed and confused...). I sent her a message to see if she was alright hanging on for a bit. She wrote back, "I'm outside sitting on a blue bench - where the taxi's are parked - playing a video game."

The party photos went up last night here ! thanxxx to our partee photographer drea, who has a smashing new blog, here !

After we got home from the airport, when she was going through her music deciding what to play in her set, one particular band that came up was Pnau. She never mentioned it, but they've done this (((amazing))) track together called "Embrace". Tonight Pnau are playing someplace in London, I hope the kids get the version of the song with live vocals : )

(Image artwork above by Sarah Larnach).

No comments: