Thursday, May 08, 2008

Burn It All Down

i'm pretending that i'm not gonna miss Surkin + Boys Noise, Soko and fucking SCANNERS this weekend. F U C K I N G H E L L ! Tonight I was offered the chance to dj at the Scanners gig. Oh shit. But taking some time out in London is worth it no matter what way I look at it. Celebrating birthdays and catchy uppies on Primrose hill, going plimsole shopping on Cheshire street, and hopefully a chelsea bun and cup of tea or two the morning after boozing and dancing til the wee hours of the smoggy London morning. If you have any London tips for this weekend (we're making the weekend last until Tuesday) you can let me know. Otherwise, you better be in Berlin because this weekend is a-mazing. I'm still gonna make Death by Pop on Friday night by the way.

No comments: