Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Dance Floor Jam Packed, Hot as a Tea Kettle

Alot of bloggy type stuff happened lately. If it wasn't bumping into bloggy friends, actually enjoying having a read back over my first music blog, friends and sisters starting up their first ever blogs or just doing things i would like to write about in my blog - >

top rapper

haha..I've got that bloggy feeling. O-oh that bloggy feeling.

Series 21 of Never Mind the Buzzcocks not only still has Simon Amstell still in it, but I'm noticing a hot indie boy trend, including in the episodes I've seen so far (thanks youtelly) Yannis from Foals AND Ryan from the Cribs. Ryan shockingly revealed his girlfriend is Kate Nash, well it was a bit of a shock to me. I didn't know..Unfortunately when the Cribs were last in Berlin during the summer, I asked the one that looks like Ryan, indeed his brother, "Is that your van outside?" and then he ran away. Only after did I realise that even though I only asked because I couldn't really believe they were travelling around in a shitty little grey van with bedsheets for window curtains, maybe it sounded like something else.

Where was I going with this? I don't know, here's some nice gig/fun thing dates for Berlin:


Sunday 9th March - Hot Chip at Lido!
Thursday 13th March - Buck 65 at NBI (random, anyone?)
March 10th - i dj at Monster Ronsons, ahoy!
March 12th - 1 of Babyshambles djs at Death by Pop (me too!)
March 20th - Juno gets released here finally!!!



That teakettle lyric was a revelation the other night. One of the naughtiest songs EVER has one the nerdiest lines I've ever heard, ever.

Tooraloo!

4 comments:

ssp said...

Sounds like there will be good times. Enjoy!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah! Marching forward is fun : )

shane said...

yeah, it is quite unusual to have blog-life and Real Life collide sometimes... :)

Elizabeth said...

it was a great start to a great night!!! it was really funny when you said "maybe see you by the end of the year".

i can't believe i didn't think of the jens lekman concert last month when we were talking about memorable gigs!!!

i got to use your bono vox story today!