Monday, June 04, 2007

(i set all my false alarm clocks)


DAFT PUNK plus SEBASTIAN june 30, Berlin Velodrome !!!

i just found out today that the set of photos from the party on Saturday night (taken with a real camera) got erased by accident. all gone. now all we have left are the 27 pictures that were taken on my plastic throwaway. i'm collecting them on thursday....needless to say, sad face.

I am excited to see this film "Steak". What film, "Steak"? I'm not sure either. All I know is that it is FRENCH and also SEBASTIAN seems to be all over the soundtrack. Merde, it's French-Canadian. I won't understand anything. Maybe it's one of those the -soundtrack-makes-the-movie movies.

OH! BEACH HOUSE, MENOMENA and O'DEATH are playing JULY 4th in Festsaal Kreuzberg. That is going to be a most excellent show. YO.

i have ordered my 1st ever iPod, which should arrive tomorrow. so i've been thinking of all these iPod dates i can go on now. where do you like to go with your iPod?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the iPod for grocery shopping (makes it easy to ignore the other people and supermarket muzak). It's also great for zoning out in public transport.

And what Steak film?

Elizabeth said...

i don't know what Steak film!

it has a myspace page though

http://www.myspace.com/steakthefilm

grocery shopping + ipod = funnnnnn