Thursday, June 14, 2007

the good fight



You know how i was wondering if that was really Michael Jackson in the background of Rihanna's track? Well, the next morning when I woke up I turned on the radio and heard the end of "Wanna Be Startin Something", which is indeed the sample. Spooky!!! Come on, when did you last hear that song on Radio Eins? If i wonder about some rather more pertinent issues will I get a similar answer from the universe? Or is it only name-that-tune?

The other day I was riding my bike home from work, and a bike dude cut across me. As he cycled away (on the right side of the road) he swerved right across the street in front of a crazy taxi driver (those motherfuckers) just to high five another bike dude going in the opposite direction, and then he swerved back over to the right side of the road again. I've also seen tons of people cycling with their arms crossed. I've been trying to practise my look-mum-no-hands! but i'm not really that good.

Today i met up with Jane Stockdale. Jane is an amazing photographer (see photo) and a right laff. We'll be showing a selection of some of her new work at the next Expect Excellence party. (Coming soon! I'm excited!). Take a look at her portfolio, it's really class. And, speaking of class portfolio's, Max has added some work to his new website. Check it out.

There isn't a favourite song of mine that the Teenagers haven't remixed, or released themselves. There is also a band called Teenager. Have a listen.

CHROMEO in CLUB 103 JUNE 21st!!! HOORAY!!!

it's too hot to eat, sleep or wear clothes. i love it!!!

bye.

No comments: