Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's Like a Picture of a Loved One in Disguise

SHOESOFLOVE
My new shoes. They are so the best.

The Shins put up the whole of "Wincing the Night Away" for listenin'!


Hey, I'm looking to finally get my own drum kit, so if you are in berlin and are selling a drum kit, please let me know! I just need something that is good enough to practise on, for the moment.


Shit Disco + Lo Fi Fnk last week = so good. Plus, I was standing beside a boy who had an "aer lingus" badge on his jacket. It was the night the "orkan" was supposed to blast us all away and even though I had sleepy eyes and it was pretty cold, the Maria is only around the corner from me and it was actually nice enough outside that i could ride out ON MY BIKE!

Seriously can't wait to see them again.

(Dr Pong was deadly on Friday night.)

This Thursday, 28 Costumes at Magnet!

3 comments:

shane said...

No drumkits in Boxi? ;)
There's some good shops called drumland, guitarland, keyboardland and so on near uhlandstrasse/ pfalzburgerstrasse in the west (near zoo). They have some good cheap learner models for other instruments, but I'm not sure about drums...

Elizabeth said...

hey Shane, thanks for the tipz. i know about the stores already, just fancy the idea of taking over someones drum kit that they dont want anymore but that is in pretty good condition and ALSO affordable.

heh.

Unknown said...

Super! They look like 90s aerobics shoes, which is exactly what's cool after New Rave... Nu-Aerobixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


see you soon!