Friday, September 01, 2006

Music is My Hot Hot Sex

000_0921

If you were out last night and were at Dr. Pong, THANKS!!! It was my first time djing there on such a busy night, so I was a bit scared...And then there were some hiccups (double booked djs + the sound was a bit dodgy) so i felt a bit anxious for a while. But then it was alright, and I'd like to say thanks because, well, noone threw their ping pong bat at me or anything. (Unless it was when i was bending over to flip through records and you missed, ha.) And there was dancing, and I got alot of smiles and one offer to be in a music video.

For future reference, from now on at Dr. Pong, every Thursday night is MOVIE NIGHT! (Last night's screening was "Adaptation".) Film should be over by 11ish and then PING PONG playoffs resume of course & there'll be guest djs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a superfantastisch evening! Happy Berlinerversary too.

xxxx