Sunday, July 13, 2008

i heard she broke your heart again..

Metronomy have a song called Heartbreaker and it's breaking my heart.

Like on Friday night when I arrived at Tape to see Santogold without my ticket and c o u l d n ' t g e t i n. Yes i really did forget my ticket. Before that, I had also nearly got kicked off the line up at death by pop when i arrived late. The S Bahn tracks are all messed up, and if it hadn't been so upsetting in the end, it would have been sort of funny.

But who cares, let's not dwell on the heartbreak, except when Metronomy are singing about it. I found the mp3 at Have Fun Club, you should "find" it too...Is that really a squeaking door sample???

Also breaking my heart is church tax. Isn't that sexy. Now that i've been working freelance for a year and have just became an official employee, i'm all paying taxes and shit. i'm also definitely getting into heaven because the german church automatically help themselves to €50 every month. i can get out of it, but it means having to run around to several beaurocratic institutions to inform them, i probably also have to tell a priest that i'm quitting the church, that's going to be a sentence i never thought i'd learn in German.

1 comment:

What I Live Amongst! said...

i love love love this song. it's been on repeat for no joke-- two weeks on my computer. hope all is well with you!