Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This Is a Gang, and I'm In It

Hands up who wants to see 50 Cent and Crystal Castles on a stage TOGETHER??? Meeeeeeee!!! I didn't actually think it was true when I joked a couple of months ago that CC were "featured" on 50's latest track. There's a touch of it in Nelly Furtado's new song "Do It" aswell..Do it!!!!

More Timbaland drama associated with this "Do It" song actually, which is the end product of a remix done for the Commodore 64. Apparently it's not Crystal Castles related though...Timbaland just says he "sampled" it and doesn't have time to research if something belongs to the "public domain".

Whatevs, it's a JAM:

Find it here, at Mix Tape Maestro.

Do it - Nelly Furtado + Missy Elliott

I'm going record shopping at Hip Hop Vinyl tomorrow and I wanna pick up dat remix. Have been buying top notch records off them via Amazon, then found out they are just around the corner from me!

I just came back from some holidays and in my holiday apartment there was a tv. I watched some crap on the tv sometimes. In between the crap there were sometimes good ads. I'm dyyyying to find these two songs, but i forget the brands and the lyrics i can remember ain't helpin. "I can be happy" (and sort of sounds like a japanese girl) is one from an ad for fibre, with girls dressed normally, but you can tell they are underwater, and smiling because the fibre is really great stuff. And the other is one is from a car ad, and it goes like, "All the time I spent waiting for you with chocolates and daffodils dandelions(???) in my hand". Or something. If that rings a bell, tell me!

2 comments:

What I Live Amongst! said...

i can't believe it, Fitty and CC. The collaborations going on nowadays. gnarly shit.

Elizabeth said...

collabrations or STEALING? did they think nobody would notice? oh fitty. he just wants to get rich or die stealin other peoples shit, that's all.