Friday, July 13, 2007

You've Got a Lovely Way With Words, Must Be The Way You See The World

Some excellent things for you to check out:

Japanese Posters Today Travelling Exhibition

Unicorn X-ing (Berlin)

Glam Canyon Street Fashion (New York)

Festival Pantiero (Cannes)

There has been a lot of stuff happening lately. Feels like summer.

Here we go, Weekend Mini Mixtape Thanks to Other Bloggers!

Kate Nash - Foundations (Metronomy Remix) [over at Not on the Guestlist]

Hearts on Fire - Cut Copy [over at Appears]

We Love Tokyo - Golden Bug [over at Bigstereo]

Rich Girls - the Virgins [over at Party Ends]

Self Love - the Teenagers [over at Missing Toof]

I'm a Flirt - R Kelly [over at Pop Tarts suck Toasted]

Aahh. These are all helping me get over this hangover of doom today. It was one sweaty and drunk night last night at Dr Pong. We had our very first Unicorn X-ing dj night, and it was fun. A bit too much fun. There is a scary bump on my head, too much money in my wallet and a pretty vague recollection of the tail end of the night. Hm....I wish I had kept the note the barman passed to us with "A request from the bar: Do you have Justice feat Uffie, "the Party"? scribbled on it.

If anyone has a digital track of Popular Computer's "I can't forget you", I would lovelovelove to have it! I can't fit the vinyl in to my iPod...

2 comments:

allie said...

random question from a reader that just stumbled onto your blog... about the title of this post.. what song are the lyrics from?? "you've got a lovely way with words, it must be the way you see the world"

Elizabeth said...

Shit, i was wracking my brains. but it's from one of the songs from this very post. the virgins, "rich girls".