Sunday, March 25, 2007

..and now all the halves wander the world over seeking one another.

uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy wants to be my boyfriend on myspace.

i won't be able to afford to go to any of these shows, but a girl can wish.

APRIL HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

4th the Shins Postbahnhof

8th Camera Obscura Lido

9th Joan as Policewoman Volksbuhne

9th Cocorosie Postbahnhof

12th Cansei de ser Sexy Maria

13th April the Presets Maria

14th April Akron Family Festsaal Kreuzberg

15th Deerhoof + the Blow Festsaal Kreuzberg

25th Joanna Newsom Volksbuhne

This week I missed Nina Hynes and Manowar..I'm just finishing up "the unbearable lightness of being". Now that I'm nearing the end, I only read a couple of pages at a time. I really, really don't want it to be over. It's reassuring to think of all the other books of his I have yet to read.

This Wednesday I am djing at Magnet. I'm on first, 10.30pm til midnight.

No comments: